22.2203GPPRelease 17Service requirements for Home Node B (HNB) and Home eNode B (HeNB)TS
– The use of H(e)NB shall not compromise the security of any PLMN or broadband access network.
9.2 Security Requirements
– The H(e)NB shall provide a high level of security, equivalent or better than Rel-8 3GPP systems.
– Security policy shall be under the control of the H(e)NB network operator.
– The H(e)NB shall not impact the security of the UE.
– The H(e)NB shall not compromise user privacy for UEs that are using the H(e)NB, including communication confidentiality, location privacy and identity protection.