6C NR/5GC test models requiring GNSS support
37.571-43GPPPart 4: Test suitesRelease 16TSUser Equipment (UE) conformance specification for UE positioning
The NR sidelink test model specified in TS 38.523-3  clause 220.127.116.11 requires the presence of a GNSS emulation.
The positioning simulator shall be capable of generating and broadcasting the following GNSS: GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and BDS.
The ASPs at POS Port for NR sidelink are used to:
– Load a pre-defined test scenario into the positioning simulator.
– Start or stop generating and broadcasting satellite signals from the positioning simulator.
– Trigger the positioning simulator to move in the test scenario to the next geographical area or zone.
– Trigger the positioning simulator to switch on/off the transmitter without stopping the UTC time sequence.
– Retrieve the current UTC time of the GNSS scenario.