28.3123GPPIntent driven management services for mobile networksManagement and orchestrationRelease 17TS
Figure 6.3.3-1 illustrates the procedure for modify an existing intent.
Figure 6.3.3-1: Procedure for modify an intent
1. MnS Consumer sends a request to modify an intent instance see modifyMOIAttributes operation defined in TS 28.532 ) to MnS Producer with ‘objectInstance’ of the intent MOI and intent information to be modified. The detailed intent information see attributes (attributes which "isWritable" property is "True") of the concrete intent IOC defined in clause 6.2.
2. Based on the received request, MnS Producer modify the intent instance with received intent information which is required to be modified.
3. MnS Producer sends a response (see modifyMOIAttributes operation defined in TS 28.532 ) to the MnS consumer with the attribute ‘objectInstance’ of the modified intent instance and the intent information which is modified.
4. Based on the received request, MnS Producer performs the feasibility check of the modified intent instance. Whether to perform the feasibility check can be determined according to the feasibility check enabling policy.
In case the feasibility check result is ‘feasible’, following step 5a-step8 is performed:
5a. MnS Producer derives one or more executable management tasks for these managed entities, then MnS producer deploys or configures corresponding managed entities to satisfy the modified intent instance.
6. During the execution of the intent, MnS producer continuously tracks intent fulfilment information.
7. MnS producer analyses and adjusts the managed entities to ensure the intent is continuously satisfied.
8. MnS Producer should notify (see notifyMOIAttributeValueChanges notification) MnS Consumer about attribute "objectInstance" of the modified intent instance and the intent fulfilment information for the modified intent instance.
In case the feasibility check result is ‘infeasible’, following step 5b is executed:
5b. MnS Producer notifies MnS consumer about infeasible information for the modified intent instance. The reasons why the feasibility check result is infeasible (e.g. invalid intent expression, the intent conflict) and corresponding recommendations also can be included in the notification