26.5123GPP5G Media Streaming (5GMS)ProtocolsRelease 17TS
The Naf_EventExposure service specified in TS 29.517  shall be used by event consumer to subscribe to the following types of 5G Media Streaming event notifications, identified by their respective Event IDs, from the Data Collection AF instantiated in the 5GMS AF, and subsequently to receive such notifications:
1. Media Streaming QoE Event, as specified in clause 188.8.131.52 of , comprising
a) 3GPP-defined QoE metrics information, and
b) non-3GPP-defined QoE metrics information.
2. Media Streaming Consumption Event, as specified in clause 184.108.40.206 of .
3. Media Streaming Network Assistance Invocation Event, as specified in clause 220.127.116.11 of .
4. Media Streaming Dynamic Policy Invocation Event, as specified in clause 18.104.22.168 of .
5. Media Streaming Access Event, as specified in clause 22.214.171.124 of .
In this release, eligible event consumer subscribers to the Naf_EventExposure service as specified in  are the following:
– The NWDAF defined in TS 23.288 .
– The Event Consumer AF defined in TS 26.531  when it is deployed in the Trusted DN.
– The NEF defined in TS 23.501  when it is used to expose the Naf_EventExposure service to functions outside the Trusted DN via the Nnef_EventExposure service defined in TS 23.502 .
Implementations of the Data Collection AF instantiated the 5GMS AF shall support negotiation of the optional features relating to 5G Media Streaming specified in table 5.8‑1 of TS 29.517 . Feature negotiation by event consumers is achieved as specified in clause 5.8 of .
Annex A (informative):
5GMS Parameter propagation for DASH Streaming