26.5013GPP5G Media Streaming (5GMS)General description and architectureRelease 18TS
The procedure defines the termination of an uplink media streaming session.
Figure 6.4-1: Uplink streaming session teardown
1. An uplink media streaming session is active and should be terminated.
One of the following steps:
2. When the 5GMSu-Aware Application terminates the session, e.g. triggered by user input, the 5GMSu-Aware Application sends a Stop command to the 5GMSu Client.
3. If remote control is used and when the remote control session is established, the 5GMSu AF sends a Stop command to 5GMSu Client.
4. The 5GMSu Client stops the capturing process.
5. The uplink transport session is released.
When client assistance was established:
6. The 5GMSu AF is notified that the uplink media streaming session is terminated.
When server assistance was established:
7. The 5GMSu AS is notified the 5GMSu AF that the uplink media streaming session is terminated.