26.3473GPPApplication Programming Interface and URLMultimedia Broadcast/Multicast Service (MBMS)Release 17TS
Applications/protocols that use this scheme name:
– 3GPP file delivery over multicast-broadcast as specified in 3GPP TS 26.346 "Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast Service (MBMS)" and 3GPP TS 26.347 "MBMS URLs and APIs"
3GPP Specifications Manager
3GPP SA WG4
– 3GPP TS 26.347 "MBMS URLs and APIs"
– 3GPP TS 26.346 "Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast Service (MBMS)"
– both available at <http://www.3gpp.org/DynaReport/26-series.htm>
– The security considerations of section 7 of RFC 3986 apply. Maliciously constructed or other erroneous URIs may cause the MBMS API to search for non-existent services. Currently this is defined to be a local search, and not to perform a network interaction, but if a terminal were to contact network servers in an attempt to retrieve the service description, then providing such a URI to many user-agents simultaneously could cause network or server overload.
Annex D (informative) :
Service Name and Transport Protocol Port Number Registration
The following information is used to register the MBMS service with IANA according to RFC 6335 :
| Service Name | mbms |
| Transport Protocol | UDP |
| Assignee | 3GPP SA4 |
| Contact | Imed Bouazizi |
| Description | MBMS Delivery Service |
| Reference | 3GPP TS 26.347 |
| Port Number | Not defined |
Annex E (informative) :
Implementation Guidelines for DASH over MBMS